Monday, March 28, 2011

More Chalkboard Projects!

Since completing my chalkboard plate, I have completed several more chalkboard projects that I wanted to share with you.  While browsing the aisles at Michael's one day, I ran across these self-stick chalkboard sheets that were reasonably priced.





I thought I could find some neat ways to put this item to good use.  The following are pictures of projects I completed using the sheets:


I attached a piece of the chalkboard sheet to a small piece of wood.  I then attached the piece of wood to a basket using twine.


I attached a sheet of the chalkboard to the glass in a picture frame.  I hot glued magnets to the back of the frame and hung it on the side of the refrigerator.


I attached pieces of the chalkboard sheets to my canisters.

Let me hear about your chalkboard projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment